Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
AutoZone lists a part for two hundred bucks. What a local shop installed a few years ago was sourced on eBay. My sweetie didn't like the Leaf, too minivan for her. I loved it. really liked the epedal and the thought of charging the battery every time I slowed down. She wants a two seater with more flash... Why do I feel this is getting expensive.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
AutoZone lists a part for two hundred bucks. What a local shop installed a few years ago was sourced on eBay. My sweetie didn't like the Leaf, too minivan for her. I loved it. really liked the epedal and the thought of charging the battery every time I slowed down. She wants a two seater with more flash... Why do I feel this is getting expensive.
Which part are you referring to? I buy parts from AutoZone as they have many local stores and pretty good customer service. (I especially like it if the part has a lifetime warranty so I don’t need to pay again if it ever needs replacing).

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Something that's always bothered me about the CR-Z was its 400 pound payload. Two average Americans would make it overweight. I could see why they removed the rear seats on the US spec models.

The 453s feel much less crude than the 451s! Shame they didn't really catch on well enough to justify their existence.
The Honda CR-Z, didn’t catch on here either. The reason, it was a hybrid. I owned a brand new 85, and 86 CRX.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts