Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say Hi.

Name is George and we live in Chester Grant, NS. Just bought an '06 from O'Regans MB in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Other rides are a '03 Jetta TDI Wagon, and a '97 F350 diesel plow truck. Also have a Harley. As you see, I'm a diesel man, and also make biodiesel.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello back from Northern Wisconsin. My sister has travel to Nova Scotia a few times and said it was very beautiful. I would imagine it is the perfect place for the Smart car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi back at ya!

Depends on where you are. I'm on the province's south shore, which is pretty flat. However, Cape Breton is like a mini rockies, so the Smart probably wouldn't be as fuel efficient.

Hello back from Northern Wisconsin. My sister has travel to Nova Scotia a few times and said it was very beautiful. I would imagine it is the perfect place for the Smart car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just thought I'd say Hi.

Name is George and we live in Chester Grant, NS. Just bought an '06 from O'Regans MB in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Other rides are a '03 Jetta TDI Wagon, and a '97 F350 diesel plow truck. Also have a Harley. As you see, I'm a diesel man, and also make biodiesel.
Hi, My name is Carolyn, my husband is George, we have a Harley superglide, a freightliner truck and a smart on order. We live in Texas, Hope to get up your way on vacation one of these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from a caper in Fla. I love my smart car. Took delivery middle of April. One year and one week from order to arrival.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm David and I'm from Montréal.

I also have 2 diesels (soon a smart pulse, if I can get rid off my Hyundai Accent:mad:): 1996 Passat TDI wagon and a 1992 Jetta with a 1986 1.6 atmospheric diesel (52hp of pure power;)).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian

I thought this was "Smart Car of America". Ha just busting ya golf balls. I'm actually a true Haligonian. Now I'm duel and still have fam there. I even went to St. Mary's University, yeah. Right on, w/ ur Smart. For myself and my Smart I'm trying my part by showing the DC area my Scotia Eco-Friendly roots. :p I actually bought a Smart Cup holder from O'Regan's. I so miss NS and I most def will retire there. For now Welcome to SCOA :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh hello Ellis! Goodness me, I can't go anywhere without bumping into someone I know!!
Yep, we are planning on emigrating - hope to be out in NS for Christmas 2011 if we can get the ball rolling soon. It sounds a long way off but the rate time flies we'll be there in no time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts