Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Richard and I'm from Texas. I currently own a MINI Cooper, and I'm thinking about going smaller. I can't wait to see what the Smart ForTwo looks like in person.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rumor has it that the smart car is a big hit in Texas... I would have never guessed but I am all for big areas liking small things!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
My name is Richard and I'm from Texas. I currently own a MINI Cooper, and I'm thinking about going smaller. I can't wait to see what the Smart ForTwo looks like in person.
See you when the tour gets here Richard...I suspect there will be a lot of MINI's and MINI people there. ;)

Smaller cars make the state appear larger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy from Texas

I saw SmartCars all over Montreal when I visited there last summer! That's when I knew I wanted one. They were in all sorts of color combos and just adorable! At the time, I was driving a Beetle. I have pictures ...but they are just ordinary prints ...would have to have my son scan them to post. I will see if I can. Sandy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See you when the tour gets here Richard...I suspect there will be a lot of MINI's and MINI people there. ;)

Smaller cars make the state appear larger.
Randy, Is that you? Cool.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I think MINI folks share the same mindset of SMART folks. Just to clarify, I'm still going to keep my MINI, but I am seriously thinking about getting a Smart ForTwo as well. We're also going to get one for the place that I work - as a promotional car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts