Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say yesterday, I was able to meet another forum member, brabusct, when he came to the cruise night yesterday at Heavn'ly Donuts on route 34. Yesterday, it was only our two cars (he didn't bring his car in). We usually have up to three and if everybody I knew personally brought their smart in, we would have about 5 smarts at a time.

I just wanted to write how awesome it was to meet him and see his smart! We talked for about two hours regarding everything I did to mine, recommendations, quirks, talking with other smart owners there that didn't bring their cars, and much more! It was a great time. Here are some pictures that I took of our two cars when he was in CVS. Enjoy and brabusct, next time you should put your brabus in the show! :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
It was good to meet you Brett, and the infamous Butch . I didn't know you snapped some photos , your fast ! The time went by so quick that I didn't realise how long we talked till I checked my phone for the time . Your car looked great , pictures dont do it justice .I'll see you at the cruise soon .

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was great to meet you too! I pulled up next to your car while you were ten feet from the car walking away from it. I thought you would hear it and turn around, but since you didn't, I decided to snap some cool pictures! Thank you for the compliments and I hope to see you at the cruises as well soon! I did two more mods to my car since then by the way! :D

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brabusct,

You really need to bring your car into the show. This Sunday, we are all going to park on the grass. It would be great if you could join us! Bring a chair and enjoy our groups madness! :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Brabusct,

You really need to bring your car into the show. This Sunday, we are all going to park on the grass. It would be great if you could join us! Bring a chair and enjoy our groups madness! :D
That would be cool to see 4 smarts lined up on the grass area . I really had not planned to get to the show till sometime in Aug due to commitments . If I am able to come at all then it would be only for a short time . I would need to be parked to get out very early like around 6. Not sure if that's worthwhile with things just getting going at that time..plus I don't have my Borla yet :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts