Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
But with many Options:

Starting September 21, we will be offering custom colors, custom textures, and custom material.

Basic color changes will start at only $10.

We will offer real genuine leather, patterned leather. Zebra stripes, you name it. It will be all up to you. We will work one on one to get the perfect Armrest for you.

It is not a $300 Armrest.

It is a well made Armrest with a Leatherette cushion padding. The arm lifts all the way up to get out of your way. We designed this armrest to be simple yet durable. Installation can be done in less than 5 minutes.

The best quality for the price you pay

$159.99 - Shipped.

Contact us for custom colors.

Here is the link: Smart Car Armrest

Contact us at: [email protected]
or call: 951-532-793

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I think this is the most "OEM-looking" arm rest I've seen so far. The black metal frame matches the parking brake handle and the seat brackets and hinges nicely. Looks like it came with the car. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Getting this exact one today - not just got to install it. I bet it will take me more than 10 minutes though.....
I'll update when it's done if anyone wants to know how I did???

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best armrest deal yet!
I think this is the most "OEM-looking" arm rest I've seen so far. The black metal frame matches the parking brake handle and the seat brackets and hinges nicely. Looks like it came with the car. :)
Thank you both. We really try to listen to the feedback from our customers. I am glad you like our design.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting this exact one today - not just got to install it. I bet it will take me more than 10 minutes though.....
I'll update when it's done if anyone wants to know how I did???
Once you get those 2 bolts at the base of your seat, the rest should be no problem.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
carefully cut the plastic tie and gently move the wires out of the way. i have cisco's arm rest and im quite pleased with it.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
You should get a beige and red leatherette too. Food for thought. More options for potential customers and shouldn't cost too much more for production costs.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
You should get a beige and red leatherette too. Food for thought. More options for potential customers and shouldn't cost too much more for production costs.
I was thinking the same thing. Colours to match the other factory interiors would be a good idea.

·
Registered
224 Posts
carefully cut the plastic tie and gently move the wires out of the way. i have cisco's arm rest and im quite pleased with it.
So you mean the tight plastic ring? Where will the wires be? Those are the wires that they want you to put tape around? I feel really dumb but don't want to mess up!!:confused:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
So you mean the tight plastic ring? Where will the wires be? Those are the wires that they want you to put tape around? I feel really dumb but don't want to mess up!!:confused:
i broke my camera on my last camping trip so i cant show you. the plastic tie on my seat was holding the seat wires and using 1 of the armrest bolt holes in doing so. just cut it and move the wires a little and the armrest will bolt right on. very easy. i even did it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I was thinking the same thing. Colours to match the other factory interiors would be a good idea.
I've edited my original post. Starting Sept 21, we will be offering custom colors, textures, and material. Our basic color will still be the black leatherette but now you can change that.

If you are interested please email me: [email protected]
or call: 951-532-7939

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Read my original post. Starting Sept 21, we will be offering custom colors, textures, and material. Our basic color will still be the black leatherette but now you can change that.

If you are interested please email me: [email protected]
You buried that information underneath all of the pictures. I have a feeling Padawan did the same exact thing I did. Read your initial post and then looked at the pictures not expecting additional information underneath the pictures. For myself, I'm using a tiny netbook computer and not a 30" monitor so I occasionally miss some good info like that.

Of course post #12 led us to believe a little something different too - it was a much more customer oriented answer.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts