Smart Car of America Forum banner

If you are in NJ or PA, put yourself on the map!

Tags
nj pa map
7K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  BigWarpGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
When I realized the national Smart map was full, I figured it was time to have our own! Plenty of nice people elsewhere, but I want to know where the Smart drivers are that are nearby, for get togethers, rides, repairs, whatever!

I donated to the map service so we won't be limited to the limit of 500 postings. Spread the word, lets get all the NJ / PA (or surrounding states) on the map.

Haven't received my little wonder yet, DDE is teasing me with August, going through my list of possible licence plates. As soon as I get mine, I'll try to organize a gathering, I've seen many ideas from other chapters.

Now, click on the link and then click on the map to pin your car on the map! You can search for your zipcode on top of the map to get close to your address)

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/showguestmap.do?id=dfwehman

#15 ·
Well... it hasn't changed the limit yet! I have an e-mail in to support. Also adds other options like custom fields to capture, removes ads, etc.

Will be good to see who's nearby for our party once I get Smarter...

Maybe we should start a trend of holding Smart Showers like for weddings and babies. If so, I'm registering at SmartBillet!

#25 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to this group. I get my car this Wednesday, at Cherry Hill, NJ. I've been waiting since Last August! I have found that the smartcar members know soooo much more than the dealers. Reading your stories has help me understand the problems and made the waiting easier. Thank you, all.
I hope to meet some of you some day soon. - Jackie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.