Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,290 Posts
HeHeHe top secret location. extremely low miles... OK so actually there are two of them....a coupe and a convert.

·
17,365 Posts
I know where a crossblade is for sale on US soil...Tell me where and I'll tell you where...:naughty:

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
You know jet....you're creeping up on my member ban list!! :D

That looks like a roadster whose mother was scared by the Bat Mobile!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My photobucket link has terminally crashed so I kept meaning to get round to posting small pics.

I have had the pleasure of seeing the vast majority of these roadies in the flesh............Especially if 1 or 2 of the french guys met up with us in Bordeaux or Carcassone last year

(quite possible - a couple of them were crazy in the nicest sense of the word)

Goldfrapp is/was a coupe which appears to have disappeared.

I agree we are lucky in Europe - doesn't seem fair that our US friends are deprived a car and a social scene that you would probably appreciate more than we do

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
My photobucket link has terminally crashed so I kept meaning to get round to posting small pics.

I have had the pleasure of seeing the vast majority of these roadies in the flesh............Especially if 1 or 2 of the french guys met up with us in Bordeaux or Carcassone last year

(quite possible - a couple of them were crazy in the nicest sense of the word)

Goldfrapp is/was a coupe which appears to have disappeared.

I agree we are lucky in Europe - doesn't seem fair that our US friends are deprived a car and a social scene that you would probably appreciate more than we do
I know a guy that is selling his in the UK for CHEAP! but I cant afford another car right now.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts