Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say HI to the VA gang here. I'm in Gloucester until the 6th, so ......
with the holidays over maybe we can have a cup of Joe and shoot the bull for a while :D

My granddaughter got a "new to her" 09 with only 23K miles on it ..... sweet .... all the trimmings :p

Here "we" are (taken at son's house....in the middle of NOWHERE !!!!) :woohoo:

I must say... I LOVE her color choice :spots:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I'm not familiar with Gloucester, except for rt 17 but I'd be willing to get together. I work until 3:30 down in Hampton so I could do something in Newport News after 5 PM Thursday or Friday, or anytime Saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not familiar with Gloucester, except for rt 17 but I'd be willing to get together. I work until 3:30 down in Hampton so I could do something in Newport News after 5 PM Thursday or Friday, or anytime Saturday afternoon.
Maybe we can meet on Saturday :) Newport News works for me. Pick a spot.... I'll check what we're up to and we can set a time :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Like burgers? There's Cheeseburger in Paradise or Red Robin off of Jefferson Ave. NY pizza? Gus' in Kiln Creek Shopping Center. (Don't drink coffee so I don't know the coffee shops) If there's a spot you like go ahead & name it. I'm a little tied up in the AM.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like burgers? There's Cheeseburger in Paradise or Red Robin off of Jefferson Ave. NY pizza? Gus' in Kiln Creek Shopping Center. (Don't drink coffee so I don't know the coffee shops) If there's a spot you like go ahead & name it. I'm a little tied up in the AM.
Cheeseburger Paradise sounds good ..... does 3 sound good to you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts