Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know it's Going to Sound Stupid, BUT, I THOUGHT I had seen a Page in this Forum, that Showed All the Different Models, With the Years of Said Models. Well, for Over an Hour, I've Been Trying to Find where it was, and Obviously, Not able to Find it. I'm 99% Sure I seen this This Morning before I headed out to the Doctors Office. I Only wanted to see What Version my Sons was, before I made another Post regarding Scan Tools and the Like. I Honestly Don't know what it was Called either, as I kinda Stumbled upon it.
Would Anyone be So Kind as to Politely, tell me where to go? I Would Truly Appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for a Gentle reminder. 0:)

ME

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Hogman,

While you were out there was a forum software facelift. The doctors are still fiddling with it. A full recovery is expected, LOL.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS jwight! It Will Work, but It just Doesn't Look like what I THOUGHT I seen this Morning. I Honestly THOUGHT it was Right here on our Forum........ Damn Drugs Anyways!
Maybe You'll understand the WHY I'm on a Small Disability Pension...... No Short Term Memory!
Appreciate this my Friend, Sorry about being a P I T A.........

ME

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hogman,

While you were out there was a forum software facelift. The doctors are still fiddling with it. A full recovery is expected, LOL.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

OHHHhhhhhh, Maybe It's NOT the Damn Drugs, This Time???? LOLOL
Hey Very MUCH Appreciate this Tip NCC1701
WHEW, I Honestly Thought I Was Having some More SERIOUS Issues, so I Truly DO Appreciate this, TRULY!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Don't feel bad. I signed on today and thought: Ok. TWO THOUSAND AND 14? God this hasn't happened since the late 60's and early seventies. The drug ah...sorry the years of expanded consciousness.
It's got a nice look and the only question I have is how do I look up old posts by typing in ......
"drill a hole to let out the water in my rear window" type stuff.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
I see four (4) search boxes. Take your pick, LOL.

EDIT: Oops, on a hunch I switched to the new theme and the search boxes vanished.

Go to the bottom of the page and select the theme SCoriginal.

·
17,358 Posts
Don't feel bad. I signed on today and thought: Ok. TWO THOUSAND AND 14? God this hasn't happened since the late 60's and early seventies. The drug ah...sorry the years of expanded consciousness.
It's got a nice look and the only question I have is how do I look up old posts by typing in ......
"drill a hole to let out the water in my rear window" type stuff.
Click the big magnifying glass in the upper right corner. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha Ha Ha Ha the uhh, what? LOLOL Yeah, I DO Make fun of my self at Times. Crap, if I Didn't I'd be Right around the Bend PERMANENT Like! LOL
Thanks for the Post Jackie, it was a Good One!

ME

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

EDIT: Oops, on a hunch I switched to the new theme and the search boxes vanished.

So I See Again, it was Not, JUST ME! LOLOLOL
I'll Check down there in a Minute NCC1701
Appreciate The Help on This, and NOT Having Some Know it all AZZ *****in me out about it! :yelclap:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

OK, Did That, (and I Don't See the Big Magnifying Glass Mentioned though.....) Oh well, Maybe my Day has Been a Little Rougher than I Thought. Going to Watch the Rest of Klondike, (and Sneak in a Bit of Hockey during the Commercials.... LOL) Yeah, Enough for Tonight. The Pain Meds wore off for the Most part an hour and half or so ago anyways. Save the rest of them until Bedtime.
THANKS a Bunch, ALL of You for the Help. Kind of makes a Guy Feel Welcome!!!!
OH, I did Just Scroll down, and seen a Couple of Search Boxes There! Whew, I'm DONE! LOLOL Thanks Again People, You're All GREAT!

ME

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, Didn't do much Really, but THANKS for Trying to Help Brother, I DO Appreciate ANY Help I can get on here about this Car......:rolleyes:

Not having Much Luck with ANY of this Stuff. Just Lost a Post I was making, about a Few Different things, Went to "Preview Post" and Guess what, because it took me so long to Type, it Went, POOFFFFF!!!!! All Gone. GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks Again for EVERYONES Help here.........

ME

1 - 14 of 14 Posts