Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious to know which Smart Center ya'll use? I'm in Wichita - so I'm pretty much equidistance from Merriam, Tulsa and OKC. I need to get a key fob reprogrammed. I bought the car used and only one key works - the other I get the flashing key symbol on the dash. I was told I would have to go to a Smart center to accomplish this. I have called and left a message and emailed the Merriam location, with no reply. Spoke with someone at the OKC center - haven't tried Tulsa yet. Just wanting to see what your experiences have been. Thanks! :)

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
We used to live in the Tulsa area and bought our smart from Jackie Cooper the smart dealer. always had good response and great service from them. If you call the service department you should get a response back and answers to your questions. I'd ask for the smart centers Service Manager.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I am curious to know which Smart Center ya'll use? I'm in Wichita - so I'm pretty much equidistance from Merriam, Tulsa and OKC. I need to get a key fob reprogrammed. I bought the car used and only one key works - the other I get the flashing key symbol on the dash. I was told I would have to go to a Smart center to accomplish this. I have called and left a message and emailed the Merriam location, with no reply. Spoke with someone at the OKC center - haven't tried Tulsa yet. Just wanting to see what your experiences have been. Thanks! :)
They seem to never get back with you at Merriam these days. You can make a appointment on the phone. with them. The online one doesn't work. Merriam has to location, in KC. Try Kansas City MB/smart. A little closer. Not sure if they sell smarts any more.

Sounds like you got a 3-4 hour drive, no matter which dealer you choose.

Here's the other dealership.

http://www.mb-kc.com/new-smart-fortwo-kansas-city-mo?priceto=&yearfrom=&yearto=

1 - 6 of 6 Posts