Smart Car of America Forum banner

Indian Trails

20K views 83 replies 25 participants last post by  Black Dawg 
#1 ·
Appears from the initial posts for the Dells event that most of the attendess will be staying at Indian Trails. Lots of outdoor areas for nighttime chats and other amenities; they even have Bonfire hours!

You may have called to make a reservation and did not pay the deposit, since they were not ready at that time to take the deposits. The deposits were due in March. I called today and they are taking deposits.

Indian Trail Motel - Best Deals for Noah's Ark and Mt Olympus Water Park. - Home

#4 ·
Last I talked with them (in January) I was told that if your name was on the list, you had a room. They would be calling the list to verify rooms in (I thought) April. Once the room was confirmed and deposit was paid or denied from the list, they would open it up for more. Otherwise you would be put on the list in the order you called.

I was asked if we would get a group discount. I haven't heard either way.

#11 ·
**** UPDATE*****

I gave Indian Trails a call today to try and straighten out the confusion. Here is what I found out:

If you called earlier and put your name on their list, The confirmation letters went out yesterday and today. This means you should see a confirmation of your registration in the next few days.

If you did not reserve a room yet, They still have 1/4 of their rooms available. Single beds, two beds etc. Give them a call.

If you can only make it on Saturday and are thinking of staying overnight, They have quite a few rooms with people leaving on Saturday so they do have rooms available for Saturday night only. Most hotels want you to do a friday and saturday stay, so this is a good thing!!

They also mentioned there are plenty of rooms across the street and other places close by. My personal plans are to get there Thursday and help coordinate those arriving early on Friday.

#26 ·
I booked our room at Indian Trails tonight. We are in the long building facing the road, like so many of you. It sounded like we got the last room on that side of the building.

:D I found a special price under the "specials" tab for June 10 & 11. Check it out.

Have smart will travel....

#34 ·
One room available at Indian Trails

Just a reminder - I have a room reserved at Indian Trails that I will not be using. If someone would like to work it out to take that reservation over, let me know, and I will see about getting the hotel to swap it to you.
First come, first served. I will be releasing the room at the end of the month, if no one asks for it first.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.