Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Indy MB dealer sent me a message today with the subject:

"LAST SMART CAR LEFT IN INDY!"

I confess, I find the all-caps obnoxious! But putting such trifles aside, here's the included link, which tells the story, and might interest someone here.

LAST SMART CAR LEFT IN INDY!

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Some assembly required... equipped with... nothing. At least there aren't high dollar dealer markup options. I would like to see the window sticker... Ah! No windows!

·
Super Moderator
17,777 Posts
I looked around my house and property for where I could put it! As it stands my garage is full of Dodge Neon, a 450, a 453, then the 451 outside. I could theoretically get it into the house, but I'd have to slice the tridion cell in half to get it in. :O

Also theoretically I could kick my tenant out of the garage and complete my smart center dream!

Though, I'd say this thing is up for grabs for someone else! I think the next smart fish I'm going to fry is a camper. I jussssst finished fixing Chelsea's rust. :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'd put the Dodge Neon outside and rescue the cutaway tridion. Oxnard also wants to dispose of their tridion cutaway and have mentioned scrapping it if there are no takers. That may have happened already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts