Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the term compact car has come to describe smaller versions of SUV's (Sports Utility Vehicles) such as the Ford Escape. These compacts are sometimes also called 'cute-utes' or 'soft roaders'.

If you think that a compact car is nothing more than a small 'econobox' on wheels that just helps you save on fuel, you are far from truth. Nowadays, compact cars are coming with more and more features of standard large cars, e.g., si de curtain airbags, antilock brakes, telescoping steering wheel, higher horsepower, and more, incorporated into them. And along with the performance closely matching the standard cars, they offer a wide range of chic designs and cool looks to choose from. you can also share your suggestion here, thank you :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
* Live LCD body panels with a control to select panel graphics

* Alarm system that incorporates the launching of multiple aerial pyrotechnical devices to alert the authorities and the detonation of paint-bombs for easy perpetrator identification.

* Romulan cloaking device

* General Electric mini-gun (man, I am just not going to be happy until I get to operate one of these...)

* Batmobile style protective armor

* Batmobile style projectile grappling hook and wench device

* Batmobile style glovebox flip panel containing an assortment of what the hell ever I happen to need at any given momment.

* Tiny helecoptor rotor for those really sticky traffic situations

* Amphibious mode

* Through-the-roof ejection seats

* In-dash cappuchino machine

(Cheer up Becky, maybe a sane person will show up later!)

·
Registered
564 Posts
* In-dash cappuchino machine
Brilliant! As applied to the smart:

Pure - pre-plumbed for steam, no actual espesso module
Passion - basic espresso module standard
Cabrio - premium espresso module with built-in milk frother and push button flavor selection.

All consumables contained in storage modules conveniently located under the front access panel.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bummer! :( Already configured and I must have missed the tab for ordering the "wench device". Do you suppose it can be added later? Maybe a dealer installed option? Guess I'd better check the after-market sites again. :D

tm

·
Registered
533 Posts
Bummer! :( Already configured and I must have missed the tab for ordering the "wench device". Do you suppose it can be added later? Maybe a dealer installed option? Guess I'd better check the after-market sites again. :D

tm
They cost five thousand dollars and it's really only a hundred-dollar-bill on a string and a map.

The map is the valuable part.

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts