Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am interested in buying a passion BoConcept. I have read the articles found from searching here but cannot find any for sale or info on the smartusa website. Can anyone provide information like production numbers, features, actual pictures from owners, and availability. Thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Hello, I am interested in buying a passion BoConcept. I have read the articles found from searching here but cannot find any for sale or info on the smartusa website. Can anyone provide information like production numbers, features, actual pictures from owners, and availability. Thank you very much.
We have a BoConcept car that just came in two days ago. It's a cabriolet. No pictures have gone up on the website yet, but we're doing a Black Friday special to anybody who is claiming it.

Availability is very limited. But it has a highly interior, unique side mirrors, rims, and Tridion, and is just a really really cool car. I'll try to get you some pics over the weekend if you want me to.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Yummy - "leather-look seats". heh, chintzy.

You might want to check your facts Kamaal, to ensure the US version has real leather. False advertising and all that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts