Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I have all the news cast on a DVD. A friend of mine recorded them. I need to put them on You tube.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have all the news cast on a DVD. A friend of mine recorded them. I need to put them on You tube.
That would be great! I didn't get a chance to see it at the hotel, something about lightning hitting a transformer or something. With no a.c.,I had to hang around in the back parking lot to keep cool (And drink a little beer).:D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
f you see a bunch of tiny automobiles parading today through downtown Kansas City, don’t expect to see a dozen clowns come pouring out of the lead car.

The circus isn’t in town, but the first national gathering of Smart car owners is.

Read more: First national gathering of Smart car owners converges on KC - KansasCity.com

I just loved that opening remark from the reporter. Typical of the general public. The fortwo seems to bring out the comedians in most people. :D

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
It looked like the circus, after the police broke us up in the parade, at the Power in Light district Kansas City.
Car going up and down, and across each street downtown. It was kind of funny. My wife was laughing watching them.

The reporter who interviewed me on the KC star paper write up never said anything about clown cars. He wanted to know what it was like to down size from a SUV after 2 years. If I would buy another smart car too. I told him I love my little car.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Don't forget to mark the good comments as Recommended as you read them.

Reading those comments makes me think someone from another car company searches the web to make comments. I have seen many of them before.

How many have heard this one before
Right_Way1 wrote on 6/12/2010 8:16:37 PM:
33 city, 41 highway is a not so smart car. I once had an old honda civic crx that got 52 mph.

With the smart car as small as it is it should get 50-60 miles to a gallon minimum

Or this

dustintyler wrote on 6/12/2010 8:22:19 AM:
These cars are dumb. They don't get much more gas mileage than other economical cars that are full size cars, and they're death traps!
And who can figure the Math on this one
abcwebb wrote on 6/12/2010 12:21:40 AM:
For a little more you can get a Prius with real room for four and 50 mpg town or highway. That's smarter!!
I do like this one
QueSiQue wrote on 6/12/2010 12:05:12 AM:
Do you have to pull the car back until it clicks to get it to go fast?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts