Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insider has a posted an announcement for a change.

Has anyone been to the smartUSA website lately?
try to find a dealer?

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,084 Posts
I was looking for a dealer earlier and it's very limited. You can only enter a zipcode and it gives you the nearest dealer. No list of dealers sorted by distance, search by city/state name, map of dealers, etc. Hopefully, they'll fix that.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Nope, Haven't been on there in months

And the whole zip code search as an only option sucks.

Not the kind of thing that is helpful if you are traveling

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Yep, DVI continues to focus on the really important stuff (sUSAi?) as they work through this soon to be yearlong TRANSITION? And just when we thought the communication couldn't be any worse than what we experienced with PAG.

Ah, love to hear that sound of crickets chirping . . .

DVI is probably avoiding the old 48 state map of the U.S. showing ALL dealer locations as that would only serve to visually highlight the HUGE GAPS in many areas that a smart road warrior might choose to travel.

No, updates as to the warehousing of parts in multiple locations stateside in the interest of making replacement parts more readily available. Oh and then there was that vicious rumor of a meet and greet at the DVI (mothership) offices?

Hey, but some have an improved sUSAi where a few owners choose to play?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I miss the map of dealers.. :(
It would show whole swaths of the country that are dealer-less. It would surely, & rightfully so, impact MB's sale of these cars. They would only sell in their prime markets. It would be like their MN dealer telling prospective buyers that in 30 days they would have to drive 250-300+ miles to get service or warranty work......they wouldn't sell as many, & that's all they really care about, selling as many as they can with the least amount of after-sale service.:eek:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Seems like the same website, at least my bookmark still takes me there. There is a facelift tho, don't think much of it.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Like the instant messenger feature and main chat room. Flashback to AOL days. :) Still seeing what the other changes/updates/features are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts