Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I got an email from my local smart Center, suggesting that I come look at a new premier vehicle called the PACPE, known for its quality and performance.

Does anyone here have info on the new PACPE?

Details of the email:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Maybe the unknown word is supposed to be merged from a separate file from their marketing department to suggest a vehicle, but there was an error.

The PACPE is a premiere vehicle known for its quality and performance.
PACPE probably was supposed to be BRABUS.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
PACPE = RASRE assuming it was Cyrillic....

RASRE doesn't sound much better.

The CMABT RASRE, open your mind.

Also, "Premiere" Vehicle, uhhhh DUHHH

Excellent marketing, Greek lady!

·
Registered
168 Posts
This morning, I got an email from my local smart Center, suggesting that I come look at a new premier vehicle called the PACPE, known for its quality and performance.

Does anyone here have info on the new PACPE?

Details of the email:

PACPE stands for PAssion CouPE. It is the default vehicle of interest when submitting a lead via the smart Test Drive events.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,186 Posts
Not to be unduly critical or judgmental, but it appears that the "internet concierge" didn't necessarily understand that her use of an insider 'acronym' wasn't going to be understood by many potential clients, or she simply may be clueless about the brand and it's offerings. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,756 Posts
PACPE stands for PAssion CouPE. It is the default vehicle of interest when submitting a lead via the smart Test Drive events.
So much for smart "customer centric" marketing?

Steven may have purchased his 453 PRime* CouPE from smart Center SD? :shrug:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks for this explanation.

Steven may have purchased his 453 PAssion CouPE from smart Center SD? :shrug:

Mine is a Prime.

But maybe a new generic lead was generated from my attendance at the roadshow last weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts