Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replace your factory ignition coils with this High Performance Ignition Coil Set from SILA Concepts!

The Power+ High Performance Ignition Coils from SILA Concepts offer improved performance over the factory stock coils.

For the full details on the Power+ Ignition Coil Pack Set by SILA Concepts for your smart 451 model please visit the link below:
smart fortwo High Performance Ignition Coil Pack Set - 451 model - Power+

·
Vendor
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you still selling the older style that were all red with "Smart Madness" logo on top?
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do still offer our MADNESS MAXFire Coils! The all red with MADNESS logos.

Theses are from our partners at SILA Concepts. Very similar, but a more cost effective solution backed by a 3 year warranty.

Our MADNESS MAXFire Coils offer a Lifetime Warranty and a little higher spark threshold.

Both are great upgrades over the factory coils. We wanted to have some options available for our fellow smart owner.

If you would like, feel free to give one of our Technical Advisors a call at either of our locations and they will be happy to help you pick the right coil set for you!
512-982-9393 TX or 562-981-6800 CA

·
Vendor
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smart fortwo Ignition Coil Pack Set - Power+ by SILA Concepts - 451 model.

We recommend upgrading to High Performance Ignition Coils if it is time to replace your older stock coils or if you have upgraded the power of your smart 451.

If you would like to view the full details on the Power+ Ignition Coils by SILA Concepts for your smart 451 model please visit the link below:
smart fortwo High Performance Ignition Coil Pack Set - 451 model - Power+

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do still offer our MADNESS MAXFire Coils! The all red with MADNESS logos.

Theses are from our partners at SILA Concepts. Very similar, but a more cost effective solution backed by a 3 year warranty.

Our MADNESS MAXFire Coils offer a Lifetime Warranty and a little higher spark threshold.

Both are great upgrades over the factory coils. We wanted to have some options available for our fellow smart owner.

If you would like, feel free to give one of our Technical Advisors a call at either of our locations and they will be happy to help you pick the right coil set for you!
512-982-9393 TX or 562-981-6800 CA
One of my three Madness Maxfire coils is bad. Purchased 4/18 Less than 3000 miles on them. When one went bad.
Human body Orange Material property Helmet Eyewear

Last year 2020 in December.
I started out from my house and the engine was running extremely rough and I had a check engine light come on it indicated a misfire cylinder 2.
I didn't know what the cause was and I was very close to selling the car. I thought what the heck I would change the coils back to back to OEM. Pulled smart Madness maxfire coils out reinstalled the OEM coils and the engine ran fine.
Problem is I did not mark the order of the coils as i pulled them out. Thus, have no idea which of the three is the bad
one
Since there is a lifetime warranty on the madness maxfire I would like some advice on how you I would like to handle this, since I don't know which coil is bad.

Font Red Material property Cylinder Chemical compound

·
Vendor
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Jo e Lefors,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I will need to get with a Management Member and have him reach out to you.

I will send you a PM to get your contact information so he can work with you directly and get the coil replaced.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
After playing a little bit of phone tag an email tag I got ahold of smart Madness explain to them my troubles with one of my smart Madness Max fire ignition coils.
Today 10-25-21 I received a replacement coil under warranty from Smart Madness.
Thank You
JL

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.