Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a note to introduce myself as the new owner of a Passion Bo Edition.

I had a photo but I guess we newbies can't upload anything and I've got no link to the photo.

Anyway, it's my commuter, my previous commuter vehicle was a Mercedes-Benz bluetec and when the lease ran out, I wanted something that would do about 100 miles on about 3 gallons and so far the Smart hasn't disappointed.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm not much of a dash stroker, but those Bo's have mighty good looking interiors -- and especially the dash:

BTW, If you're asking the Smart to get 33mpg you won't be disappointed. I regularly get 43!

Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, and yes, I'm getting around 45mpg, the turbo diesel got around 33 combined, so I was looking to best that and the Smart does.

Interior styling was a big part of the decision, aside from the dealer wanting to move it; maybe they don't sell very well.

I'm in central California, Sacramento area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leasing her (Madeline), around $16k, there were some discounts, $2500 and another Mercedes $250 so that helped. It ended up being less than the matte grey model I was eyeing. I have more interior photos, but I have to put them into the album area for some reason, maybe they're to large to put here.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
^ I solved my pic-posting problem by paying the annual $15 membership – a bargain! This is the only car forum I pay to use, but it's worth it because here I get candy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow that's a great price. I just got a 2011 cabrio w 18k miles for $10. If I'd have known I could get a bo for 16 I might have!

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put a couple of pics in my album area, it was able to take the larger sizes.

I think, the cheaper price was due to it not selling well, perhaps because of the area I live. She mentioned it was on the showroom floor and not getting many serious looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts