Smart Car of America Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
Has anyone analyzed the Smartcenter wait/delivery patterns?
Actually, I did something similar to what you quoted above. I reserved in feb in Dallas and in September I moved my reservation to a friend I know in round rock because they are getting them faster there. I told smart that I was moving. Within 24 hrs I went from 18-24 month total wait time to 9-12 months. I configured 3 weeks after moving while people that ordered before me here are still waiting. I now have a DDE of 12/08-3/09. It can work.

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Actually, I did something similar to what you quoted above. I reserved in feb in Dallas and in September I moved my reservation to a friend I know in round rock because they are getting them faster there. I told smart that I was moving. Within 24 hrs I went from 18-24 month total wait time to 9-12 months. I configured 3 weeks after moving while people that ordered before me here are still waiting. I now have a DDE of 12/08-3/09. It can work.

I'm gonna tell!!! I'm gonna tell!!!! :D :cool:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Estimated Ranking of Smartcenter Wait Times

Smithtown, NY (very short wait)
Connecticut

Cherry Hill, NJ
Devon, PA
Round Rock, TX

Dallas, TX (long wait)

(It would be helpful to rank ALL Smartcenters)

·
5,933 Posts
Smithtown, NY (very short wait)
Connecticut

Cherry Hill, NJ
Devon, PA
Round Rock, TX

Dallas, TX (long wait)

(It would be helpful to rank ALL Smartcenters)
Yes, that outta be worked into a spreadsheet or something. You know , many ppl here are still mad at me for doing this. I need the wait to get my down, but I didnt want to wait till 2010!

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
People need to get over themselves... It's not you're fault they didn't work the system. :rolleyes:

BTW... the wait time for the Tampa stealership is about 6 months right now... I ordered early June and have been told to expect my car at the end of November...

·
5,933 Posts
People need to get over themselves... It's not you're fault they didn't work the system. :rolleyes:

BTW... the wait time for the Tampa stealership is about 6 months right now... I ordered early June and have been told to expect my car at the end of November...
Thats what I thought. I think the dealership here knows now and they be not happy. SO I think I may still be the 1st in my city to get one. Someone should check San Antonio and Houston for times.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts