Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed the white markings on top of the a/c switches is fading out and I hardly ever touch them and when I do I'm sure to press on black only.

Has anyone had any luck with a piece of clear tape, clear paint, nail polish, Elmers glue or ????

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
I have had luck with using White out for correcting spellng mistakes on paper. It has the applicator brush and covers in one application. The sun will never fade it. But it is tricky to do, and requires a steady hand. But the downside will be that since the buttons are illuminated through the white part you will no longer see the illumination as the white out does block that out. DCO

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
I have a set of artist brushes and they are graduated in size from about 1/2 wide down to a short tiny brush with just a few tiny strands. I was able to touch up mine a little with it but it takes a steady hand and the ability to see, and I have neither. I supposed you could smear it and when it dries lightly sand it with very very fine sandpaper to remove the extra from the area around the writing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts