Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'll figger this car out
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of a MB forum group. This group attempts to identify scrap yards with multiple MB cars of various types.
Do we have such a listing for the smarts?
If not, can we start one? I know of no yard that has a smart car in it.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Most up to date salvage yard, have a computer network of parts from other salvage yards across the country. If you need a smart part, they can locate that item for you.
sorry there no such thing, of a dedicated smart car salvage yard.

·
I'll figger this car out
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most up to date salvage yard, have a computer network of parts from other salvage yards across the country. If you need a smart part, they can locate that item for you.
sorry there no such thing, of a dedicated smart car salvage yard.
Thanlks for bringing this up. There are MB scrapyards in some locations and some people go to them almost like a vacation.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bob, I used to think you were really weird.. then I decided you were just plain sick... but now I realize I was wrong. You are certifiable!
You should try out for the blue collar comedy tour... Ron White was my favorite!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unless I'm mistaken, they only let you buy parts if you come get them. The closest on the list is MA and I'm in PA. That's too bad,I could really use some replacement headlights. Mine are so scratched and fogged up. I believe I priced them new for $165 each.

·
I'll figger this car out
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unless I'm mistaken, they only let you buy parts if you come get them. The closest on the list is MA and I'm in PA. That's too bad,I could really use some replacement headlights. Mine are so scratched and fogged up. I believe I priced them new for $165 each.
Understood. I have two 451s, both 2009 vintage, that will need work to become 100% roadworthy. So yes, I need parts.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Bob, I used to think you were really weird.. then I decided you were just plain sick... but now I realize I was wrong. You are certifiable!
You should try out for the blue collar comedy tour... Ron White was my favorite!
How'[d you like huis story about getting a ticket on the bridge to Sanibel Island? :ROFLMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts