Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never seen one like this before, unique wheels, special trimmed interior. Is it a special edition? It is a 2013
Even has cruise control and Surround Sound options...

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
From the wheels, I can tell you it has the style package like my 2013 coupe. Not sure about the interior color, but thought it came in black leather. Mine also has the technology package with the high line radio and surround sound and has the gauge pods and DRLs. Think the style package also included ambient lighting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Surround sound and three spoke wheels are factory options for 2012+ passions, so those aren't particularly special.

The only thing that stands out is that interior. I don't remember US spec versions having that interior option, but I guess they did? Anyway, it appears to be a passion with an optional interior.

Here is the same interior from a Euro spec passion.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Surround sound and three spoke wheels are factory options for 2012+ passions, so those aren't particularly special.

I don’t see very many style packaged smarts around. Haven’t seen many of the 3 spoke wider wheels either for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
I don’t see very many style packaged smarts around. Haven’t seen many of the 3 spoke wider wheels either for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That were an available option, but few people and dealerships ordered them. :shrug: Looks like the standard wheels, the six spoke, and Brabus wheels were the most common.

So I guess they're special in a way due to their rarity. :)

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Never seen one like this before, unique wheels, special trimmed interior. Is it a special edition? It is a 2013
Even has cruise control and Surround Sound options...

It wasn't necessarily a special edition model, however it was a limited equipment option. I'm going purely on recollection from memory, these were the "Crystal Grey Leather" equipment option. High quality materials no doubt. Even the dashboard was wrapped with the enhanced upholstery. :nerd:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts