Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has a air intake vent in the back. Maybe it has a small trunk in the front.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
The front design sure looks believable. What makes it skeptical is how the tridion cell is part of the bottom trim. Also, if you look close you cannot find any way to open up the hood via the front mouth. Cool find though!

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,675 Posts
4-lug wheels?

Umm, redundant - smarkster beat me to it . . .

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
odd, even lug nuts, to torque. criss cross!

The tridion cell as alway come down into the rockers. Just cover with a plastic trim. Since its a brand new car, a hood release inside.

·
17,384 Posts
Looks like an interesting Photoshop of a 451. Look at the window support area of the driver's door (the tiny pillar that splits the window). It's exactly the same as the 451 but distorted.

I'd vote "fake" on this one. :)

·
17,384 Posts
Heck just zoom in on the photo and you'll see bad cropping, mis-matched textures, and dramatic pixel differences. I'd say 100% shopped from an ice shine model!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
This will be the new smart sold at your local Walmart starting in 2015 and it's made in China.

:laugh:

Actually I wouldn't surprised if it wasn't a new smart made for the Chinese people.

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,675 Posts
Spare tire & jack, so "old school." More weight means less MPG don't think there will be a "next gen" spare tire?

·
17,384 Posts
Magazines and blogs should really stop making renderings...it's quite obvious none of their editors really know anything about how to render a good looking car that's based on concept architecture...

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Somebody know somethings. They added in detail a jack slot location. bottom below on the front fender. The artist also has rendered a single large tail lamp on the rear. Disc brakes on the rear too. Why so much detail?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts