Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up our new little guy this afternoon. He's a cutie. Blue Passion, fully loaded, with black interior. I'm in love. He was great on the drive home through commute traffic. He's definitely a keeper and definitely worth the wait. Tomorrow will be spent familiarizing myself with everything, as it was dark by the time we got home and most everything we got told at the dealer went in one ear and out the other in all the excitement. To all those who are waiting for your Smarties I say hang in there...it's definitely worth the wait and you'll be so glad you did. :woohoo::smartje.bl.zw::bouncies:

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
wu-hu!

Fantastic News! Cant wait to see to see the pics!

Enjoy...! :D

Picked up our new little guy this afternoon. He's a cutie. Blue Passion, fully loaded, with black interior. I'm in love. He was great on the drive home through commute traffic. He's definitely a keeper and definitely worth the wait. Tomorrow will be spent familiarizing myself with everything, as it was dark by the time we got home and most everything we got told at the dealer went in one ear and out the other in all the excitement. To all those who are waiting for your Smarties I say hang in there...it's definitely worth the wait and you'll be so glad you did. :woohoo::smartje.bl.zw::bouncies:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts