Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like Smart USA might still be planning some nice options for those of us that may want a little more luxury out of our smarts!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Looks like it could have been an accessory on the original 450, but I can't imagine that being an option on the latest models.

The 2012 optional highline radio has Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone integration.

·
Super Moderator
28,921 Posts
From one of the early accessory brochures...

> 1 BlueTooth hands-free system: The BlueTooth adapter is a wireless connection of mobile phone and hands-free system, so that there is no need to constantly plug and unplug your phone, and no danger of forgetting it in the hands-free system. Voice instructions are given via the vehicle’s loudspeakers – when calls are made, the volume of the audio system is automatically turned down and then turned up again once the call has ended.
Probably replaced by the current BlueTooth pod mounted system. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have the pod mounted iPhone cradle and the smart software called 'smartdrive'. It is pricey - but I really like the hands free, the GPS, the 'find me the cheapest gas station', the 'where did I park my smart' and all the other features it gives me, with a great built-in look.

Smart Drive

Michael

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Your lives would be so much more simple if you could ENJOY being incommunicado while moving down the road, as I do.

One of the things I love about road trips. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts