Smart Car of America Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Nah, just two smarts and two two hundred pound drivers........... was actually thinking about the things out there that might hit us....... even in these fuel conscious times, cars and SUVs just keep getting bigger. Big is out.........

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nah, just two smarts and two two hundred pound drivers........... was actually thinking about the things out there that might hit us....... even in these fuel conscious times, cars and SUVs just keep getting bigger. Big is out.........
True--I knew what ya meant. However, big may be getting bigger, but as with Hummer and the Ford 150 plant, big is also going the way of the dodo! Hooray for that.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
CARS are inherently dangerous...... in the wrong hands. Safe cars and safe drivers go hand in hand. Think 4000 lb bullet..........
What's your point? Pretty sure we are all aware that there is some risk on the roads.

The topic of this thread is the safety of the Smart when compared to other cars.

·
Registered
801 Posts
oh really

What's your point? Pretty sure we are all aware that there is some risk on the roads.

The topic of this thread is the safety of the Smart when compared to other cars.
And I thought the topic was "It's safe okay?" Guess the rest of your topic came from the same source that causes you to be unable to restrain yourself from selective targeting. Have a nice day..........

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
And I thought the topic was "It's safe okay?" Guess the rest of your topic came from the same source that causes you to be unable to restrain yourself from selective targeting. Have a nice day..........
'It' = 'The smart'.

Yes, I selected your post to respond to. It's a public forum.

·
Registered
801 Posts
safety etc

'It' = 'The smart'.

Yes, I selected your post to respond to. It's a public forum.

Safety in crashes is all about what hits what, where they hit each other, the angles at which they hit, the speed that each is going, and whether or not the occupants are using the safety apparatus available to them. "It" is small, and very likely to produce fatalities if the right conditions are met. That's the facts.
Like I said, have a nice day.......... no t-shirt for you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
There's an old saying. Don't go away mad, just go away. Works for me. From this point I believe I'll just observe. Repeat three times..... IT'S JUST A CAR...........

Adios...... xcrew has left the building

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea that part is getting a bit annoying...i dont know how many times ive heard..."what if u get ht by a truck?" people can be so closed minded sometimes
I say you should look at the accident videos, we bounce, roll, then open the door and get out. We've got 2 deer at different times and drive or smart home, 1 deer totaled out full size van! Give me a smart any time!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Some people are just so annoying. Many are afraid of “different” which isn’t the norm therefore they need to be negative. Infact, I just finished polishing my smart and a family member came by As I was finishing and of course he had all the “funny” things to say from “oh my did you steal your nieces little tikes car” to “I’d hate to be in that thing!” Well guess what you’re not in it and won’t be! 🙄 I just smile and agree! Now go home dear old uncle! Hahaha 😂

·
Registered
758 Posts
It comes with the territory LOL, We can handle it. I answer any question asked with the real answer. Engage all the pleasant people. and any off hand statements, I say "Wow" or "Cool" and get back to enjoying My Smart. Because How much we love our Smarts is on display for all to see. Its Smart To Be Happy.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts