157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, January 25
Slattery Vintage Estates Vineyard & Tasting Room
8925 Adams Street
Nehawka, NE

Let’s meet there at 2:00 p.m. for Wine Tastings
$6.00 for five 1.5 ounce servings.

Delectable food available, including custom made meat and cheese trays and other chef's choice surprises! (Sorry, but we CANNOT bring our own snacks in.)

Currently carrying 55 Nebraska wines ranging from sweet to dry, 14 Non-Nebraska wines from around the world, and a variety of beers.

Tasting Room features:
·Nebraska Wines and Foods
·Gift Shop
·French Country House

For more information about Slattery Vintage Estate, check out their web site -- Slattery Vintage Estates & Tasting Room

Please respond to this post by noon Tuesday, January 21 how many in your group plan to attend.

Thank you!

Marcy

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
I put it on our calendar and we plan to attend. 2 people.

Do you want to meet somewhere in Lincoln and drive there together? Otherwise we'll meet everyone there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put it on our calendar and we plan to attend. 2 people.

Do you want to meet somewhere in Lincoln and drive there together? Otherwise we'll meet everyone there.

Thought maybe we'd meet in the Kohl's parking lot (84th & O Street) at 1:00 p.m. on the 25th, then caravan to the winery.

Marcy

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
That will work.

I posted this on MOKAN's page on Facebook after seeing the thread here on SCOA by Mandkd in the Kansas Chapter. I hope that's OK.

Who knows maybe a 2 or 3 or ? of them will come too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That will work.

I posted this on MOKAN's page on Facebook after seeing the thread here on SCOA by Mandkd in the Kansas Chapter. I hope that's OK.

Who knows maybe a 2 or 3 or ? of them will come too.

The more the merrier. Thanks, Jill!

Marcy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Didn't seem able to round up any extra KS folks, but I'll be there with a smart-tolerant friend in tow...
Karen

·
Registered
154 Posts
Clicked our ruby slippers, and lo and behold we are home. ;-)
Thanks for a great afternoon; it was definitely worth the drive!
Karen

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clicked our ruby slippers, and lo and behold we are home. ;-)
Thanks for a great afternoon; it was definitely worth the drive!
Karen
So glad you could join us today and to know you made it home safely. You are welcome any time. You asked about the Kansas Silent Film Festival....it is Feb. 28 and Mar. 1, and it's free!! For more information and list of movies scheduled to be shown, check out their web site: kssilentfilmfest.org

Marcy

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Jim and I had a great time today. It was good to see Karen again and to meet some of the other smarties from the Lincoln area. Thank you for putting it together Marcy.

Jill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts