Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asia Trends. The Smart - IMO - proves that small is not dull. :D

I like the Daihatsu Copen. I think it is really neat.

Perhaps Smart could rebadge it and sell it as a Smart ForWow (roadster)?
:nerd:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I have to add whenever I see folks share stories here. It's so interesting to research a little bit and learn something new! I've never heard of this little car, and I'm loving the replaceable plastic panels. Reminds me of another certain car I'm in love with! :smartje.bl.zl:

I think a Copen rebadged as a Smart would work out just fine. I'd be all for it! What a cool little roadster. Smart could fit that in the lineup quite well. :RS-c.gl.zw:

The picture below is credit to AutoiBlog, and there's even a plastic-clad off-road version over at DriveAU. Very cool! Now that takes replaceable panels to a new level. Not just different colors - but different designs! I love it!

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,076 Posts
Now that takes replaceable panels to a new level. Not just different colors - but different designs! I love it!
That's what I was thinking. Changing the color is one thing, changing the entire style of the vehicle is another. smart has never capitalized on the concept to this degree. Kudos to Daihatsu!

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
changing style as well as color?

That's what I was thinking. Changing the color is one thing, changing the entire style of the vehicle is another. smart has never capitalized on the concept to this degree. Kudos to Daihatsu!
I think being able to change the style of the Fortwo as well as the color would make - IMO - the Smart even cooler. :nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts