Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know you specifically wanted a JL Audio Stealthbox, but take another look at the one Smart Madness offers. It's significantly cheaper and works great. I've got one in my car and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you specifically wanted a JL Audio Stealthbox, but take another look at the one Smart Madness offers. It's significantly cheaper and works great. I've got one in my car and absolutely love it.
Did you get theirs that already comes with the subwoofer or just add your own sub? If theres, what kind of sub is that? They don't mention anything about the sub that comes with it on their website.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. I'll give it a try. I don't wanna spend $500 and it seems a used stealthbox isn't easy to find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure wish I would've just bought the Stealthbox to start off with. It would've been a little more than $100 more expensive but I'm coming up on 1 month of ordering the box from Smart Madness with no clue when I'm going to receive it. I ordered 12/2. On 12/4 I got a generic email from them stating "...Be rest assured though, a refresh of inventory is already on its way and we are expecting to ship your product very shortly...."
They've offered to refund my money but I've already bought the Sub and I can't return it. =(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.