Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as requested by dream car owner, I figured I'd share some of my photos from my rides around. (Pics included of my old cars at neat angles, trips in our Prius as well as my smart, as well as some scenic shots. All taken with smartphone or iPad.)

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
Pictures

Continued:

Wonderful job on the pictures. I saved every one of them. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. There are some really beautiful natural places around where you live. I'm sure many others on the forum will enjoy them too, and the best part is you can add more anytime you want ! Lonnie....DCO:laugh:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Planning to add more tomorrow if I can ever get to sleep. Talked my partner into a ride while the orchards are still blooming and the hills are green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
I love my design 5 chrome wheels and I think they are a fairly rare wheel to have. But I have a bent one on the front from a huge pothole and the chrome coating is starting to flake off one of the back ones. I hope to later on get them refurbished as in trued up and recoated in a clear coat & shiny chrome finish. But after looking at your Fortwo I believe I could almost settle for a set of 3 spoke Brabus wheels. They look so good on a Fortwo and I remember a picture a while back, and if I remember correctly it was BRABUS007, he had the lines on his 3 spokes painted and they looked awesome especially with the chrome discs that can be bought to cover up the rear drums and make them look like chrome disc brakes. DCO
P.S I found the pic.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Those are Sport Edition SM3s. A few people around have them. I think mrbadexample might sell them to you if you don't piss him off, and at the right price.... I have 4 plastidipped black and 3 new ones, so I'm afraid I don't have enough to sell a set as I want one for mine when my tires wear out. They come in 15 and 16 inch varieties. For 15 the rears are 7 inch wide and the front are 6. All mine are rears....

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
The SM3 with the colored centers are inserts that bolt on . they come with a few different colors, I have the red ones on my car but thought about the black ones to match the trim.

Nice pictures! except for that foreign car at the start.. don't know what that could be. Not a smart , thats for sure!! (Just Kidding)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The SM3 with the colored centers are inserts that bolt on . they come with a few different colors, I have the red ones on my car but thought about the black ones to match the trim.

Nice pictures! except for that foreign car at the start.. don't know what that could be. Not a smart , thats for sure!! (Just Kidding)

That was my last fun car before I got the smart. With a confused Toyota between the 2. LOL.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
pics of my smarts

pics of my 2 smarts

Pink Miss Kitty is a 2014 smartED cabrio (all electric) daily driver

Blue Mr Kitty is a 2008 smart cabrio (gas) that I use for longer trips

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts