Smart Car of America Forum banner

john2036

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  john2036 
#1 ·
I put my 99 dollars down, June 20 Number 1267 Order passion. Haven't heard anything yet. Fort Mohave AZ

#11 ·
Yeah, Gortok, it has been awhile since the last newsletter, hasn't it? They are probably up to their eyeballs in configurator emails and issues with those I'm guessing.
As for me, I am patiently awaiting January, which is when I am hoping my car comes in. :D
Then I can truly say that the early bird DID get the worm! LOL

#7 ·
Kind-of-scary...

If this is any indication of how SMARTUSA is going to handle the supposely so to be arriving cars to the United States with the way they have kept their web site up-todate and dragging their ass in confirmations...one does have to wonder or is it just me???:confused:

#9 ·
If this is any indication of how SMARTUSA is going to handle the supposely so to be arriving cars to the United States with the way they have kept their web site up-todate and dragging their ass in confirmations...one does have to wonder or is it just me???:confused:
Since the car isn't even due to start arriving until 1st quarter of '08, I don't feel very concerned at this point. Try to find another car with so many test drives already given months before it's launch. Just getting some newsletter with a bunch of filler isn't that high on my list of priorities. I have a feeling getting the dealer network in order and working out distribution is much more important to PAG right now.

#8 ·
Everyone listen up: DO. NOT. PANIC.

Seriously. Yes, the newsletter hasn't gone out in a while. But did the newsletter really have anything of news in it? Not that I read. We've had a buttload of information in the last month, from videos and reviews - much more than any newsletter.

We've known for a long time that we won't hear about dealership announcements until next month (and nobody said when), and we're eeking out information about the car and service care.

All that information will be available when the dealerships open in January. It'll all be there before the very first in line get their cars.

Really: Don't Panic. Have a drink... maybe something with Old Janx Spirit.

#13 ·
Everyone listen up: DO. NOT. PANIC.

Seriously. Yes, the newsletter hasn't gone out in a while. But did the newsletter really have anything of news in it? Not that I read. We've had a buttload of information in the last month, from videos and reviews - much more than any newsletter.

We've known for a long time that we won't hear about dealership announcements until next month (and nobody said when), and we're seeking out information about the car and service care.

All that information will be available when the dealerships open in January. It'll all be there before the very first in line get their cars.

Really: Don't Panic. Have a drink... maybe something with Old Janx Spirit.
Well said, propes. I agree completely. Except make mine a Sam Adams.

I'm also waiting...waiting... But more patiently than many others.:cool:

Welcome john2036!

#10 ·
I agree! I have sent a couple of e-mails to SMARTUSA asking some basic questions and they quickly reply with useless information that is on their web-site and nothing more. It is getting rather frustrating. On their web-site they act like they would be happy to answer any question you may have, but in reality the only information that they will give you is already on their web-site.:( If things don't change by the end of December I predict that there will be a number of people looking some where else to purchase a car! In a weird way that would be good for me because I would probably move up in line.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.