Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat., July 31 -- Columbus, NE

It's always fun to travel as a group (and get the smiles from other drivers). If you'd like to join the caravan, meet at 9:30 at the Wahoo Municipal Airport, 1464 E. 34th St., Wahoo NE.

We'll caravan to Columbus NE where we'll visit the Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial, 2001 AJ Higgins Rd. Then we'll drive to Dusters Restaurant, 2804 13th St., for lunch.

Here is the link to Dusters menu: Menu | Dusters Restaurant For reservation purposes, please let me know by noon Friday, July 30 if you plan to join us for lunch.

Thanks! Hope to see you on the 31st.

Marcy

·
Registered
2008 Passion, now a 2016
299 Posts
Wow that menu... makes me wish I wasn't clear out here in California. There's about 15 things on that menu that I'd like to order.

Hope you all have a good time.

Jim in Hollister

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
8,095 Posts
NEbraska, I was thinking “Columbus,” OH? But Wahoo, NE sounds like a great destination.

Like Jim, THAT MENU and a smart eat & greet had me packing my bags!

Hope that your event is smartly attended and as we often say, without pictures it never happened…

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Columbus, Nebraska is a 4 1/2 hour trip away, from me. We do like a couple day, visit back in Omaha Nebraska.

Have Fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you ever get a group to go to Lincoln , I’ll drive the ev up and see ya, meet at a place with a charger would be nice .

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sat., July 31 -- Columbus, NE

It's always fun to travel as a group (and get the smiles from other drivers). If you'd like to join the caravan, meet at 9:30 at the Wahoo Municipal Airport, 1464 E. 34th St., Wahoo NE.

We'll caravan to Columbus NE where we'll visit the Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial, 2001 AJ Higgins Rd. Then we'll drive to Dusters Restaurant, 2804 13th St., for lunch.

Here is the link to Dusters menu: Menu | Dusters Restaurant For reservation purposes, please let me know by noon Friday, July 30 if you plan to join us for lunch.

Thanks! Hope to see you on the 31st.

Marcy
Today is the day.
Please don't forget to post pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts