Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
...nobody is going to say it was your fault Sr Swatch....
...they are just going to blame you...

jetfuel...I would...........LOL..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Debit, I thought you told us we would cruise to Pay-o-la and scope out your building and then eat at Jess & Jims.

Jetfuel, He really did I think :bouncies:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Everybody is welcome to come out to the shop anytime, just so long as they are willing to work... Roof is not done yet so that might have to wait... Besides if you all were to come out here to Paola, then we might want to eat at Beethoven's 9th... If we want to do Jess and Jim's then I might see about visiting my friends shop out in Pleasent Hill... You all make the call... When and where?

P.S. Jet, you don't count unless you want to make the drive down and join us... Besides I still haven't got to ride/drive that little rocket ship of yours...

·
Registered
405 Posts
We're in what??? I suggested two options with my shop being on the lesser of the two. What are you in for and when... I have not heard anyone suggest a time or date... Feed back please with more then just a grunt of you are in. Let's just say that I will check with my buddy in pleasent hill and I will make sure he will be around or is not to busy for us to visit. I will post the days that he is available and we can go from there.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Debit, OK, concretes poured. What about this weekend or next weekend? If not what about the next weekend. Just not the weekend after that. Thanks, Grunt:hat:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ok Everyone that wants to atend,

I say we have lunch at the Buffalo Wild Wings (1227 SW Wanamaker Rd, Topeka‎ KS,‎ 66604-4145) on Sunday the 15th, say at about 1:00pm. That would put us at the QT in Bonner between 11:30 - 11:45am for the caravan to Topeka. We will have to post-pone the Pleasent Hill trip till next month...

What say you?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok Everyone that wants to atend,

I say we have lunch at the Buffalo Wild Wings (1227 SW Wanamaker Rd, Topeka‎ KS,‎ 66604-4145) on Sunday the 15th, say at about 1:00pm. That would put us at the QT in Bonner between 11:30 - 11:45am for the caravan to Topeka. We will have to post-pone the Pleasent Hill trip till next month...

What say you?
I will be there too! SeeYaa :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Grrooaann...............can't......gooo..........

Boss said NO ONE can ask for a day off during July, doesn't mean I can't skip work, but I'd lose 6 hours of pay, and $30 in tips, damn.:(

·
Registered
154 Posts
You guys are killin' me here -- I'm in NOVA until Monday, so even though you will be a hop, skip 'n a jump away (and I love the Blind Tiger), I won't be there. :-(

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I just committed to meeting tomorrow with our smart kids from UM ... Columbia and Rolla, the other direction. So those avoiding me can head to KS without fear ...

Two thoughts.

1. How about a musical evening. I follow a few swing and blues bands that play various places around, with many in Johnson County venues. The place I really like for their atmosphere and variety is BB's BBQ, which has great food and well chosen live music most evenings. Weeknights are more lightly attended, but the music is just as good. Check the calendar - Barbecue Kansas City | B.B.'s Lawnside BBQ
  2. I'll be at our family lakeside cabin in northern MN in late July, early August, and it's a 8-9 hour drive up I35. if you'd like to sit in lawn chairs, sip fortified beverages, and watch sunsets on a 30 lake chain, we usually have extra beds. You gotta dig your own worms, bait your own hooks and clean what you catch though.
Cheers, Bob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts