Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So........time to just go ahead and throw out a date/plan?

I'd say May 4. Cinco de Smart? Close enough, anyway.

Ken (since they won't let you put a signature up on this board!?!?!?)

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Smartbird and I are looking into a couple of possibilities - including one I know you'll likely (involves Infineon).

Shoot me a PM and we can exchange contact info. :)

Thanks,
DavidV :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I meant that in a figurative sense, not in a Top Gear (or was it the other show) where they double-deckered a couple of smarts to make a 4 passenger "vehicle".

·
Registered
414 Posts
I meant that in a figurative sense, not in a Top Gear (or was it the other show) where they double-deckered a couple of smarts to make a 4 passenger "vehicle".
Thanks for the clarification;).

I want to attend with the new car, though. For me, it's akin to showing up at an affair wearing a t-shirt and jeans**-when everyone else is black tie. Must be dressed right...

·
Registered
42 Posts
NorCal Get Together

Just picked up my Yellow Cab tonight. I'd love to attend a gathering, but I'll be on the East Coast the weekend of the 3rd and 4th.

I'll keep monitoring the forum.

Ron Rosenberg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Date for next meet

Call to all participamnts: Looking at the next meet-n-greet, what Is the best date? Looking at
April 27
May 3 or 4 "Cinco De Mayo"
May 17 or 18
May 25 (Memoral Weekend)

Let's hear from you!:smartje.bl.zw:
Bruzr's Human

·
Registered
71 Posts
May 17/18 would work best for us. What about the location? Something a bit closer (South Bay) or easier to get to would be better for us. However, I can see that SF is a good central location for Sac and Redding.
John

·
Registered
414 Posts
May 17-18 is good for me. Anyone suggested a location yet? I'd vote for a North Bay meet** to accomodate the Bay-area folks, and those coming in from the SAC metro area and points North.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can absolutely say we're out of town the 17/18 weekend. So you all take it from here if that's the date!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts