Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pretty spanking deal on a Fit. It would have been nice if the 2015s were out, but I needed one now and they were wheeling and dealing on the 2013s (there won't be a 2014). $15.7 including delivery and tint for a Fit Automatic. I prefer a stick, but they were either Sport models, or the deal wasn't as good, so I went with the Auto (bit of a shame!). Base car has electric windows, cruise control. Salesman and his manager actually made a booboo and I ended up paying pretty much nothing for the tint and got an extra $100 bucks off. Evidently they made the error when they sent the bid out to me so they did the right thing and honored it.

The salesman said they've changed their pricing structure and now offer a low no-haggle price. Their price was far and away cheaper than any of the other 4 dealers that sent me a bid. He said it has cut into the salesmans profits and a lot of the old timers left after they changed. He just does internet sales and makes the same commission no matter what car he sales. I suspect there may be some decent deals to be had on some of the pricier cars.

Check it out though -- the place has a restaurant on the inside. They not only gave us free soft drinks but they gave me a pork-chop, salad, and soup for lunch to boot! Yeah, I know -- it's not as good as the service you get from smart...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Congrats on your new car. Can't go wrong with a Honda Fit. Ours has never been in service for anything, but basic maintenance. Were waiting for the 2015 model to come out this summer.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I didn't know the 15 model, had start/stop button. Standard backup camera. Lane change feature.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts