Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I picked up a purple 09 with 77K yesterday . It needs a tune up and a lil TLC but pretty sound only problem is the Drivers door won't lock and the key fob is missing the unlock button . So that is where my questions begin I'm sure there will be many more . I can say that I'm very impressed so far 160 miles to just under 4 gallons of gas mixed city/hwy driving ... Soooo my plans for this mighty lil car are to lift it Daystar kit , 3 to 4 lug adapters new rims and some tuning new exhaust maybe even a stinger pipe like SmartMadness's Blue Camo Car .... again thanks for the add and thank you very much for any help or information in advance of the myriad of questions I am sure to ask

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Hi everyone I picked up a purple 09 with 77K yesterday . It needs a tune up and a lil TLC but pretty sound only problem is the Drivers door won't lock and the key fob is missing the unlock button . So that is where my questions begin I'm sure there will be many more . I can say that I'm very impressed so far 160 miles to just under 4 gallons of gas mixed city/hwy driving ... Soooo my plans for this mighty lil car are to lift it Daystar kit , 3 to 4 lug adapters new rims and some tuning new exhaust maybe even a stinger pipe like SmartMadness's Blue Camo Car .... again thanks for the add and thank you very much for any help or information in advance of the myriad of questions I am sure to ask
Welcome and congrats for your new acquisition. 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts