Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Artz-smart
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Metro Detroit!

I love my wife, I love The Ohio State Buckeyes but there is something that rivals those. The best purchase I ever made is my 2013 Smart Car.

I love to drive and plan on making as many Smart events as humanly possible.

Looking forward to catching up in the forums and filling out the rest of my profile.

Regards,
Art

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,186 Posts
Welcome Art.
There is a Fall Michigan gathering being planned for October. Do a search on Facebook for Michigan Fall Smart Car Adventure.
It's kinda short notice, but the OutSMARTing the Dragon event is next weekend at Fontana Village, NC. See the event page here in the Events section, or on Facebook.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome! This forum is a great place to share the joys of smart car ownership. You can also save time when repairing or modding your car due to the vast collective knowledge of the friendly members here. Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Arthur,

These car are so fun to drive! Tell us more. What package did you get? Pure or passion? What color exterior and interior? Tell us more! How many miles on it? Did you even consider the new 453?

hartmn

·
Artz-smart
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2013 Smart Pure with Crystal White exterior and Black interior 39,000

I am new at this smart car talk... how do I figure out 450 or 451?

·
Artz-smart
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
97 Posts
Speaking of Ohio, my wife and I belong to a Triumph TR6 British car group. Each year they host a TRials meet where peeps from all over the country meet up for a weekend of festivities, events and a judged car show. This year it will be held at the Mohican Lodge and Conference center in Perrysville, OH on September 8-11th.
We no longer own the TR6 as I had sold it to afford home renovations a year or two ago. That said, I still meet with the guys as we have common interests. We will be driving our 2012 Smart car from Phoenix to OH starting on the 6th of September and running along the I-80 corridor. Should be an adventure for sure!

If anyone sees a white smart car with AZ plates Xcapod, thats us!

-Simon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts