Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That didn't take long..first 1500 miles on the new Smart!..blows away the 451 previous model in every category. Feels like durable goods...it has an underlying quality to it..it feels very very well build to me ..over $20,000.00 I paid for this car....it's pretty much all the Smart car you can have before you have to have a Proxy badge....it's an awful lot of money..but it's an awful lot of car...the car is a quality product..it's more relaxed than the previous model..but the cabin is more stylized than the 2015 car..there are more buttons..but that means you can kinda of get to where you want to be quicker..excellent comfort all around..the driver seating is a bit high for me..but other than that, I have to say..it's a lovely place to sit...there are all kinds of standard features on it..you'll have to really scrutinize that if you want one..it's got this lovely burble of a turbo as well in this new car..rated 30% better power..you know..that's pretty good for the size of this car..tranny is way better than the prev. car..for sure..leg room is good..the cabin is spacious..the boot is small..but then again, all smart cars are small..so..the million dollar question..do you buy the new 453 model smart car?..well..a bit of me says you should buy one if you think it looks good and its badge makes you feel good about yourself. it's well rounded for city use and light freeway travel..the ride comfort is great..and the image is ok to live with..although that's a personal choice..it's a great car for what it is..

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
The thread title "Just hit…" made me think someone got in an accident at 1500 miles in a 453.

Your review was a relief, knowing that no one was injured, ha ha.

Congrats, and post pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts