Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just picked up a 2009 black/black passion coupe with red interior. already ordered:

area 451 cruise control
Scan Gauge II
10k H.I.D kit
shorty carbon fiber antenna

my next mods are gonna be TCU/ECU upgrades along with cold air intake and exhaust. i think ive setteld on DP tune ECU and TCU upgrades.

what do u guys think about the V2 cold air intake by smart car performance?

and as far as exhausts go i found one made by agency power i was interested anyone used the agency power exhaust?

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
85...welcome to the asylum for all smart related diseases...
..first mod you need to do is to remove that front license plate ..ummmK...

got a link for that exhaust you mentioned?

...stick around and make fun of the older folks here..well...maybe tomorrow...they already gone to bed...

jetfuel...still awake...

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
I'm still awake too! I can greet and say welcome! I'm useless on the mods except for duct tape.

SO...Welcome...and if the addictions on the mods get too much to handle in this "asylum" or they take over your life, then keep posting and someone will come rescue you...and what size straight jacket do I need to reserve?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm fairly useless on mods too, except the 07 Dodge Avenger stubby antenna...I've heard it's better than any other stubby!

Welcome to the madhouse!!! :p

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Welcome, Jet was speaking for himself. There are a few experienced people here but not many old ones. Now what was I going to say..... Oh, Read up on the forums. Lots of good info here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts