Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought it, it was listed as a Passion...but after looking all over you tube and taking to others I finally found out what this car really is....It is a PURE....I found one on you tube that was a 2017, mine is a 2016 and they were identical, even down to the hub caps. Interior and exterior all the same colors, it was like looking in a mirror.

And I want to again thank all of you here for all the answers to my questions and help....best place ever!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Here is the PURE Smart...I look like hell, that is daughter riding shotgun.
I like the white on silver!
You look like a normal human being to me, I mean there's a second head there and two right hands, but you said it was your daughter.... :p

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will try to get some interior pics over the weekend before we get snow....we hope to go looking at Christmas lights this weekend, just around the neighborhood.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I should probably snap some pics of my t
We like it as well, but there is a downside...shows dirt right away, if were always warm weather I would be washing it everyday...
That's why I went with "Gravel Grey" for car color, only problem is if it rains real hard the red shows up again for a while. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts