Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok smarties....

What out, chief's in town :)

I'm out here on the middle peninsula, Gloucester, and will be heading in and out of the Hampton area a couple times this week.

Sooo, if you see the "Red Pearl", red/black with MIA/POW decals you'll know it's me. If you flag me down, maybe we can catch a cup of Joe and a doughnut :D

Hey you Indiana guys, I spent the day at the beach :D:D:D :bouncies::sunshine:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
If you see an '08 red smart tooling around it's me, give me a honk on the ol' horn, there's a few smart drivers here but except for the wife & me I doubt any are on SCOA.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know there is a yellow/black here on the peninsula and a blue/silver. Both have plates of "ity bity" with different spellings .... don't think they are members here, though :(

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But you still went through WV I bet... I thought I smelled Hoosier. :p

Hope you had a good time with the fam in VA. :)
Yea Bob,

It's REAL hard to get here by NOT going through :)

We will be leaving early, early a.m. tomorrow (Saturday) for our trip back to IN. :D

Didn't get to do as much "smartie" riding around here as I wanted, but DID have a ball with the grandkids at the beach :sunshine:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Sorry to miss you, I'll be in Gloucester today for the Daffodil Festival. I'll be leaving home at 7 and be there at 8 (I hope). My walking club will be doing a walk there starting from the hospital.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Sorry to miss you, I'll be in Gloucester today for the Daffodil Festival. I'll be leaving home at 7 and be there at 8 (I hope). My walking club will be doing a walk there starting from the hospital.
I hope its better than the Peanut Festival!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
It was a small-town event, a parade, food, vendors, music, exhibits. I've gone to it for a decade with the walking club, do most of the walk route, watch the parade, check out the booths, then finish the walk. It would be neat if a bunch of us could get into the parade but we'd need something daffodil related.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts