Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am a new commer, got my reservation in July 1284, have been waiting since my first sight of them in Europe in 2000, I also own another micro car a 1947 Crosley. I just left the LA auto show, which made me just want the little jewel even more. Red is such a beautiful color.

pat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, it might take me a little time to figure out the forum
I am 62 years young and thing take a little longer to soak in. Red is my color always has been, retired fire chief.

Pat

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
Hi Pat!

Thanks for the reply, it might take me a little time to figure out the forum
I am 62 years young and thing take a little longer to soak in. Red is my color always has been, retired fire chief.

Pat
Not to worry about that....And I will speak for myself here. There is a sizeable number of people in your (our) age group on here. Lots of really good experience, too, so when we all get our cars, we should be able to figure out the fix to any of the problems (if there are any)....:rolleyes: before the manufacturer does! :D---WELCOME
LMAO :):)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey guys in the 60+ group, I not to that age yet, but I respect you guys alot. You possess years of knowledge and wisdom. I wish I had more time with my grandpa to just ask him more questions, but anyway, I look forward to what you guys have to add to the forum once we get our smarts!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
got my reservation in July 1284
Hehehe.... you could driven your Smart to the Nottingham Goose Fair, in the UK.....and be all the rage with the only car on earth. LOL Just funnin' with ya. I'm just a few year behind in age. Red and silver is a nice color combo. Welcome to the forum. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts