Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
17,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some odd reason, he got away with egging his neighbor's home, but when he tried to street race drunk and high in a rented Lamborghini, there was no way he could get out of that one.

I think 6 months is a little light for street racing, DUI, and being high all at once...

Justin Bieber Arrested For Drunk Street Racing In Rented Lamborghini

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
This is what happens when fame, fortune, and a lack of parental supervision combine...

This is the result of our modern "no accountability" society that has been created. When traditional values and morals are thrown out the window, chaos ensues....

I really fear for my children's future....

·
17,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He definitely deserves more than 6 months. He's been getting away with doing illegal things for a long time now. And his "Belieber" camp is defending him to the death.

I don't know about you, but there's not a bone in my body that would want to defend a drunk driver that was street racing, even if it was my favourite actor/artist!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Since he's Canadian he may get deported!
Should make him spend some quality time in N. Korea with that other freak show - D.R.
:crying:
I'll help him pack - shirt on his back and ALL that he can get in the back of his smart . . .

·
17,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Should make him spend some quality time in N. Korea with that other freak show - D.R.
:crying:
I'll help him pack - shirt on his back and ALL that he can get in the back of his smart . . .
I'll take his smart (and revert the panels to a colour that won't make my eyes bleed)...he can take that fugly leopard print Audi R8...

·
17,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
17,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Look at the smirk on the judge's face. Maybe he has a tween daughter that idolizes the guy... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts