Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who from the PNW is going to KC for the National meet? :confused:

I'm the only scPDX customer going, as far as I know. Any others?

Ross is the only scSEA customer going, as far as I know. Any others?

Timo

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
I see this as being an EPIC gathering of smart enthusiasts, but finances have me stuck on the coast all year with no glimmer of a break soon. Thank God, I own a smart car!!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Who from the PNW is going to KC for the National meet? :confused:

I'm the only scPDX customer going, as far as I know. Any others?

Ross is the only scSEA customer going, as far as I know. Any others?

Timo
Like Dunerunner, due to finances ($11k for a new vinyl fence), I won't be doing much of anything this summer. Maybe some camping (Free) in Washington or Oregon state parks. Already had to cancel out on attending and photographing my Goddaughter's brother's wedding in California in July. :>( Doing the Dave Ramsey thing these days, which means paying CASH for everything! Should be "Debt-Free", including mortgage, in 3 yrs!!! YEAH!! I really would LOVE to do the national meet, though. I'm sure it's going to be a BLAST!!! Take LOTS of pictures & videos, everyone!! :>)

·
Registered
99 Posts
wanted to, still not sure. I have to have foot surgery (right foot of course!!) within 3 weeks. If I could've put it off maybe I'd go. still keeping fingers crossed though. I never give up on an idea until the day after!!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wanted to, still not sure. I have to have foot surgery (right foot of course!!) within 3 weeks. If I could've put it off maybe I'd go. still keeping fingers crossed though. I never give up on an idea until the day after!!
Cruise Control!

Good luck with the surgery Dani. Nonetheless, we'll be looking for the Rettamobile flying up on our backsides in the rearview...

:burnout:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts