Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Kenwood DPX503 with Kenwood iP500 interface and Scosche charging adapter.
The headunit features variable color illumination and can be set to match the smart's instruments color,front USB and Aux jacks,HD and Sat. radio,bluetooth,CD changer ready(requires additional equipment),made for ipod,mos-fet amp,DTA,remote control,double din sized,music editor software.Kenwood iP500 ipod interface allows you to control your ipod/iphone with the headunits controls and the Scosche adapter will charge your iphone 3G.Unit was professionally installed and removed.Includes all OEM manuals and parts. I left the harness alone so you can follow it when wiring up to you smart.
I am asking $300.00 for it all with free S/H and I take PayPal.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Your price is to high for being used.

That's a good deal folks... gonna go fast.
Sorry, But you can buy it here brand new + s&h for a lot cheaper.

Buy Kenwood DPX503 CD receiver for $199.95

It is:
$212.45
That is with Shipping & Handling, brand new.

Also, a Scosche charging adapter you can pick up from best buy or your local electronic store for $6.00.

So for everything being brand new, your cost is up to $218.45.

Consider lowering you price, if you want to sell, or local pick up only to save on shipping costs. Shipping is a lot these days, and local pick-up saves you from raising your price.

Sincerely,
Smartcarballer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, But you can buy it here brand new + s&h for a lot cheaper.

Buy Kenwood DPX503 CD receiver for $199.95

It is:
$212.45
That is with Shipping & Handling, brand new.

Also, a Scosche charging adapter you can pick up from best buy or your local electronic store for $6.00.

So for everything being brand new, your cost is up to $218.45.

Consider lowering you price, if you want to sell, or local pick up only to save on shipping costs. Shipping is a lot these days, and local pick-up saves you from raising your price.

Sincerely,
Smartcarballer

It's the Internet Pricing Police to the rescue!

Great job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts