Smart Car of America Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd like to join the 450 registry too, please. I'm in the SF Bay Area, and have a 2001 fortwo pulse, black on black 599cc (Euro spec).
Mike (travelinsider at gmail)
Hey michal-sf! Whereabouts are you in SF?
I'm in the North Bay (San Rafael), and have a 2005 Fortwo Passion!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone.

I just signed up to this forum. My aunt just gave me her 2005 450. Last 6 of the VIN is 254781. Can someone tell me about the import history? Thanks!

sean

·
17,370 Posts
Welcome to the “free 450” club. :) If you encounter computer issues with the car there’s a member on here named Leroy that can help. I also have a STAR machine too that came with my 450, but I’m still learning how to use it. A subscription to evilution.co.uk is worth its weight in diamonds too.

If you Google your VIN you can potentially see who was the original owner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the “free 450” club. :) If you encounter computer issues with the car there’s a member on here named Leroy that can help. I also have a STAR machine too that came with my 450, but I’m still learning how to use it. A subscription to evilution.co.uk is worth its weight in diamonds too.

If you Google your VIN you can potentially see who was the original owner.
I thought there was some member here who had the VIN info.

·
Registered
522 Posts
450 looking for a new home

With much sadness, I make this post:crying: . I have a 450 2006 passion, very pampered that needs a younger owner/driver than me. It feels very neglected in its garage and would like a new owner who will love it and use it. Is this a good place to try to find a new owner or somewhere else? I do not want to have it parted out as it runs well and deserves to continue to be pampered. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
17,370 Posts
If you want it to go to another smart fan, try our vehicle marketplace. :)

Otherwise they do seem to sell for fair prices on eBay too.

181 - 192 of 192 Posts