Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my smart over to La Vista today for my 50,000 mile service. I asked the salesman if they would be losing the dealership to Mercedes-Benz. He said yes, it will move in the next few weeks or months. He then said Mercedes-Benz of Omaha (a couple miles away) is owned by the same owner(s) as the current location - Jeep, Chrysler Dealership.

He also said that last month La Vista smart sold more smarts than any other dealer in the nation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good news! They will not be moving-news as of Thursday is that they will be staying with Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
FYI. LaVista is still in the same place. I don't know if it's because Daimler took over or not, but they washed my car for the first time when in for service.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Smart Center Omaha

Looks like smart center Omaha has moved. Anyone been there yet? What manufacturer(s) are they aligned with?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks like smart center Omaha has moved. Anyone been there yet? What manufacturer(s) are they aligned with?
yes they have moved, its north of the old location off 144th street and something. I looked it up on Google Earth a few months ago. I think its in with the Mercedes Benz dealer. check in the Nebraska forum and see what they can tell us. Found this on the locator:
smart center of omaha
(130 miles away)14335 HILLSDALE AVENUE
OMAHA, NE 68137

That is off of 144th and Hillsdale. Go west of the old dealership to 144th then north to Hillsdale Av.

Buzzz 42

·
Registered
160 Posts
New Year...New Location for Smart Center

yes they have moved, its north of the old location off 144th street and something. I looked it up on Google Earth a few months ago. I think its in with the Mercedes Benz dealer. check in the Nebraska forum and see what they can tell us. Found this on the locator:
smart center of omaha
(130 miles away)14335 HILLSDALE AVENUE
OMAHA, NE 68137

That is off of 144th and Hillsdale. Go west of the old dealership to 144th then north to Hillsdale Av.

Buzzz 42

NEW YEAR...NEW LOCATION FOR SMART CENTER

Visit us at our new location at smart center of Omaha

We are starting out 2013 with big news! smart center La Vista will be moving on Monday, January 7th to our new location at 14335 Hillsdale Avenue. The new smart center of Omaha will be located alongside the Mercedes-Benz of Omaha dealership.

We would like to encourage you to come check out the new showroom and experience our commitment to customer service. We have many great deals on your new smart for 2013. If you have questions, feel free to give us a call at (402) 384-9999, or visit our new website,
smartcenterofomaha.com. We hope to see you soon!

Thank you and Happy New Year from your local smart center team.

smart center of Omaha
14335 Hillsdale Ave., Omaha, NE 68137 (
View Map)
(402)384-9999

I have not had an opportunity to check out the new location yet, but others I know have and were happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts