Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does it look like smartmadness is not supporting smarts now? Are you monitoring your website for people contacting you? Did you disconnect the email address for smart?

Please advise..

Bob haddock

·
Registered
912 Posts
This website isn't associated with smartmadness so it isn't really the right place to ask something like that ... but given that smartmadness posted something in the vendor section of these forums suggests that they're still active.

Try phoning them during West Coast normal business hours.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Smartmadness is very much alive and still actively supporting the smart & Fiat community. Remember, they are located in the Los Angeles area and are on Pacific Daylight Savings Time. We as smart car owner's need to support them as they are basically the only aftermarket provider of parts and service in the USA. They should be able to provide you with any OE part or aftermarket part as well as service and repair for your smart car. They also do collision repair and customization.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Might also try their Facebook page. I was able to reach them just last week and got a next day reply. Looks like they're going to be helping out with OutSMARTing the Dragon this year. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What i am saying is that their website "contact" menu at the bottom of their webpage apparently does not work since they do not respond, and that the email address definitely does not work. Keep getting a domain bounceback from smartmadness site. Just expected better customer service from what is supposed to be the premiere smart car aftermarket company for the US. I will refrain from any further comments. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
What i am saying is that their website "contact" menu at the bottom of their webpage apparently does not work since they do not respond, and that the email address definitely does not work. Keep getting a domain bounceback from smartmadness site.
Websites can go "wonky" for no apparent reason and often the host is unaware. SCoA is a user Forum and as such may not be seen daily by Boris and friends at smartmadness?

Perhaps you could pick up the phone and call them, I did and talked to a real human being who will look into the problem. :shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts