Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in Lancaster, PA and my wife and are thinking about getting a smart car. Do anyone have have theirs serviced locally? If so, where and are you satisfied with the service?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Although I usually do all my own maintenance, I'd like to know this as well. I live in Lebanon (about 45minutes from Lancaster) and am in the market for a smart.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
HI, if you both are questioning where to get warranty service for a smart that still has warranty coverage (new or used with less than 2 years/24K), that is ONLY done at the smartcenters (dealers) and the closest ones will be in Maryland or New Jersey, followed by Washington DC and then Pittsburgh.

here is a link to to see the map of the dealerships:

Dealer Locator

·
Registered
126 Posts
HI, if you both are questioning where to get warranty service for a smart that still has warranty coverage (new or used with less than 2 years/24K), that is ONLY done at the smartcenters (dealers) and the closest ones will be in Maryland or New Jersey, followed by Washington DC and then Pittsburgh.

here is a link to to see the map of the dealerships:

Dealer Locator

For routine maintenance, and even inspections/alignments, and stuff, do you know of any shops that have worked on smarts before?
I'd hate to bring a car to a mechanic and have them poke around with everything because they dont know what they are doing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We sell and service any work on a Smart Car

Hello from SCG. Our mechanics here are experts when it comes to servicing your new and used smart. They know the car in and out. We also offer you a free loaner car if you need one for a few days while you car gets serviced. We are 2 hours southwest from Lancaster PA. Feel free calling 301-601-5575 or posting any questions or concerns.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Me thinks I will forward this onto Chriss Duffner , smart Regional mngr to give him another nudge on getting a new smart dealer opened up

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Any descent shop should be able to do routine maintenance and inspections on the smart. I do my own maintenance and have the same mechanic that inspects my other cars inspect the smart. smart center Germantown, MD is my choice for work beyond "normal" maintenance. Very nice, knowledgeable bunch down there. SD&DP, if you need to try one out, I'll meet you half way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts